Dear ERSA Members & Colleagues,
The first ERSA/CORE-UCL International Workshop is drawing near.
The main idea of this workshop is to discuss the interactions between the local, national, and why not, supra-national levels to conduct policies fostering local growth and employment.
Sessions and Roundtable HIGHLIGHT
3 recognised researchers & Individual presentations:
- The reform of the Belgian Labour Market Policies
Bruno van der Linden, Prof., Université Catholique de Louvain, UCL, Belgium
- The relationship of networks and labour markets
Yves Zenou, Prof., Stockholm University, Sweden
- The interraction between regional policies and labour market outcomes
Andres Rodriguez-Pose, London School of Economics, LSE, United Kingdom
Panel discussion including
- Jouke van Dijk, University of Groningen
- Alexander Lembcke, Economist/Policy Analyst, OECD
- Damian Persyn, JRC-IPTS
- Jorg Peschner, European Commission, DG Employment, Employment Analysis
For more details on the programme and for practical information click HERE
Who should attend?
– Academics and practitioners
– Researchers and representatives from European Institutions
– Organisations active at EU level in the field of labor markets.
– Policy makers at European, national, regional and urban levels
Not yet registered?
Places are limited. Deadline to register: 16th October.
Registration fee: 40 euros
Register now HERE:
or paste this link in your browser: